Laser Profilometry on Textile Parts
Solving technical fabric manufacturing quality problems by measuring internal stresses related to the manufacturing process.
Mapping by laser sensor of internal stresses following the weaving of glass fibers or other composites. Early detection of manufacturing problems and drastic reduction of non-quality.
Since its creation in 1997, ASM has designed and installed more than 300 production machines, prototypes and pilot installations in France and abroad, of which here are some examples:
- Production line with 10 Universal Robots
- Robotic storage with Universal Robots
- Fully automated assembly line
- Assembly station for the high-speed medical industry
- Automated conveying, weighing and mixing for industrial perfumers