Automatic Blood Analysis Station
Realization of a fully automated blood analysis device in order to validate the effectiveness of a new generation of reactive products before they are put on the market.
The main constraints were related to contamination issues in the medical industry.
Two versions have been produced to meet the different needs of the end customer:
- A first version used post-centrifuge with on-board vision system that validates the color changes of the reactive products and generates a test report
- A second version integrating an automated taking of samples, a centrifuge as well as an automated filling of reactive products. The optimized vision system allowed for more accurate and automatically generated test reports to the end user
Since its creation in 1997, ASM has designed and installed more than 300 production machines, prototypes and pilot installations in France and abroad, of which here are some examples:
- Production line with 10 Universal Robots
- Robotic storage with Universal Robots
- Fully automated assembly line
- Assembly station for the high-speed medical industry
- Automated conveying, weighing and mixing for industrial perfumers