Automated Manufacture of Respiratory Masks
Realization by ultrasonic welding of respiratory masks used in the medical industry, particularly in the context of the prevention of H1N1 flu type pandemics.
Covid-19 Alert: We do not produce or sell respiratory masks.
Realization of 4 welding tools working in parallel, making it possible to reach a manufacturing rate of 24 masks per minute, i.e. more than 12 million masks manufactured per year.
Since its creation in 1997, ASM has designed and installed more than 300 production machines, prototypes and pilot installations in France and abroad, of which here are some examples:
- Production line with 10 Universal Robots
- Robotic storage with Universal Robots
- Fully automated assembly line
- Assembly station for the high-speed medical industry
- Automated conveying, weighing and mixing for industrial perfumers