Automated Production Line for Medical
Integrate an additional module managing a new mask model (with flaps) on an existing H1N1 flu type mask manufacturing line.
Removal and ultrasonic welding of valves on H1N1 respiratory masks at a rate of 24 masks per minute.
Since its creation in 1997, ASM has designed and installed more than 300 production machines, prototypes and pilot installations in France and abroad, of which here are some examples:
- Production line with 10 Universal Robots
- Robotic storage with Universal Robots
- Fully automated assembly line
- Assembly station for the high-speed medical industry
- Automated conveying, weighing and mixing for industrial perfumers