High Speed Ultrasonic Cutting and Welding
The purpose of this machine was to carry out several successive operations on the fly and at high speed: cutting, filling then ultrasonic welding of pouch packaging.
These are packaging for pasty products (such as cream, shampoo, sauces, etc.) in sizes ranging from 40 mm x 60 mm to 80 mm x 200 mm.
- Production of flexible bags, welded and cut on 4 sides, from thin films and containing a juice in liquid, pasty or gel form
- Sealing of continuous films by ultrasound
- Continuous or discontinuous dosing and filling
- Perfect sealing ensured by welding through the juice
- Ink / thermal marking, embossing Batch number
- Film feed in 600 mm width reel, slit for useful width of 300 mm
The speed reached by the machine is 20 meters per minute on 7 lanes in parallel, which allows a production of 1,200 bags per minute, or 72,000 bags per hour.
- Dimensions of the bags: width from 40 to 80 mm, length from 60 to 200 mm
- Up to 7 pouches in film width
- Filling range: from 0.5 to 20 ml, optimal level of precision
- Scrolling speed from 12 to 20 m/min
- Speeds up to 1200 sachets / min
- Fully automated checkout and checkout
- Very fast format change (30 minutes)
Since its creation in 1997, ASM has designed and installed more than 300 production machines, prototypes and pilot installations in France and abroad, of which here are some examples:
- Production line with 10 Universal Robots
- Robotic storage with Universal Robots
- Fully automated assembly line
- Assembly station for the high-speed medical industry
- Automated conveying, weighing and mixing for industrial perfumers