Welding Inspection and Repair Robot
This robot is sent to the primary pipelines to carry out repairs in nuclear reactors.
Design of a robot with fully autonomous movements, on wheels, with inspection by vision, by radio, by ultrasound and by penetrant testing (to detect traces of leaks). There are also tools for grinding and resurfacing stainless steel welds.
Since its creation in 1997, ASM has designed and installed more than 300 production machines, prototypes and pilot installations in France and abroad, of which here are some examples:
- Production line with 10 Universal Robots
- Robotic storage with Universal Robots
- Fully automated assembly line
- Assembly station for the high-speed medical industry
- Automated conveying, weighing and mixing for industrial perfumers