Automatic Automotive Assembly Line
Assemble, check and package oil regulation boxes for gearboxes according to the constraints of a German car manufacturer.
Automatic equipment driven by an operator in charge of depositing 2 components, recovering the finished products at the line outlet and packaging them.
Studies, production and installation of the equipment in 12 months - Delivery in early 2018
Average speed of 230p/h
- pallet conveyor allowing the management of buffer zones,
- 7 vibrating bowls including 5 dedicated to the distribution of O-rings,
- 5 O-ring gripping pliers for removal in the component groove,
- fittings with management of pressures and positions,
- double air tightness test station under 8 bars of pressure,
- laser marking of a Datamatrix code with reading by vision camera,
- traceability management, reconciliation and export of production data via company wifi,
- line driving wireless touch pad.
Training of operator and maintenance personnel
Since its creation in 1997, ASM has designed and installed more than 300 production machines, prototypes and pilot installations in France and abroad, of which here are some examples:
- Production line with 10 Universal Robots
- Robotic storage with Universal Robots
- Fully automated assembly line
- Assembly station for the high-speed medical industry
- Automated conveying, weighing and mixing for industrial perfumers