Automated Bag Making and Filling
Manufacture of packaging bags for pet food with zip-type opening, followed by automated filling.
Fully automated line:
- Unwinding the parent reel
- Unstacking of bags
- Opening the bags
- Ultrasonic welding of zippers
- Automated filling
- Final packaging
Weight of the bags varying from 1 to 15 kg. Speed of 3000 bags per hour.
Since its creation in 1997, ASM has designed and installed more than 300 production machines, prototypes and pilot installations in France and abroad, of which here are some examples:
- Production line with 10 Universal Robots
- Robotic storage with Universal Robots
- Fully automated assembly line
- Assembly station for the high-speed medical industry
- Automated conveying, weighing and mixing for industrial perfumers