Manufacture of Packaging for Industrial Perfumers
The manufacture of this specific packaging for Jean-Charles de Castelbajac perfumes had the particularity of having 4 distinct layers to assemble (PE – polyethylene, PP – polypropylene), while ensuring a cushioning of the final product.
The 4 layers of fabric were assembled in several stages: quilting/unrolling, ultrasonic topstitching to give a red color to the imitation seams, cutting and welding of the perimeter, then removal and gluing of the assembly to finish with the cutting of a Velcro.
Since its creation in 1997, ASM has designed and installed more than 300 production machines, prototypes and pilot installations in France and abroad, of which here are some examples:
- Production line with 10 Universal Robots
- Robotic storage with Universal Robots
- Fully automated assembly line
- Assembly station for the high-speed medical industry
- Automated conveying, weighing and mixing for industrial perfumers