Vision Control and Microelectronic Assembly
Manufacture of an autonomous component assembly and control station directly by Pick-and-Place from the wafers.
Detection and verification of the integrity and presence of components by vision of high-speed SMD components. Frequency testing and online assembly of components.
Since its creation in 1997, ASM has designed and installed more than 300 production machines, prototypes and pilot installations in France and abroad, of which here are some examples:
- Production line with 10 Universal Robots
- Robotic storage with Universal Robots
- Fully automated assembly line
- Assembly station for the high-speed medical industry
- Automated conveying, weighing and mixing for industrial perfumers