Remote Operated Nuclear Dismantling Robot
Design of a remotely controlled dismantling robot in a hot zone.
The robot rests on a motorized frame and is equipped with a multi-use robotic arm (saw, cut, grip, etc.). It has the particularity of managing its own self-destruction, greatly facilitating its recycling at the end of use.
Since its creation in 1997, ASM has designed and installed more than 300 production machines, prototypes and pilot installations in France and abroad, of which here are some examples:
- Production line with 10 Universal Robots
- Robotic storage with Universal Robots
- Fully automated assembly line
- Assembly station for the high-speed medical industry
- Automated conveying, weighing and mixing for industrial perfumers