Manufacture of overshoes – Medical & Nuclear
Creation of a production line for hygienic overshoes used in the medical and nuclear industries.
Assembly, ultrasonic welding, Insertion and welding of rubber bands, shaping of slippers in PE and PP films. Speed achieved by a pair of overshoes per second.
Since its creation in 1997, ASM has designed and installed more than 300 production machines, prototypes and pilot installations in France and abroad, of which here are some examples:
- Production line with 10 Universal Robots
- Robotic storage with Universal Robots
- Fully automated assembly line
- Assembly station for the high-speed medical industry
- Automated conveying, weighing and mixing for industrial perfumers