Automatic Roughness Control Station
Roughness measurement on inserts for metal structures (bridges and other various structures).
Fully automatic roughness meter with distribution of parts by vibrating bowls and automated control reports.
Since its creation in 1997, ASM has designed and installed more than 300 production machines, prototypes and pilot installations in France and abroad, of which here are some examples:
- Production line with 10 Universal Robots
- Robotic storage with Universal Robots
- Fully automated assembly line
- Assembly station for the high-speed medical industry
- Automated conveying, weighing and mixing for industrial perfumers